Thursday, November 30, 2006

Change of Plan

My four month old son rolled over today - that's my story and I am sticking to it! I don't care that my husband and my good friend both say that it was gravity or cheating. He rolled over.

The good thing about being the mom is that you get to decide things like what time is bed time, what's for dinner, where the vacation is, whether or not your son turned over. The bad thing about being a mom is that you get to decide things like what time is bed time, what's for dinner...you get the idea. So I decided he rolled over. He dropped out of my lap onto the bed on his own, pushed off my legs to roll to his side then continued to his back - that is rolling over, right?

OK, enough. You don't need to read my ravings and musings about my son, although they are fun to write.

Tomorrow I will finish my first do-over. In the meanwhile, check out what Adam Duritz has to say about do-overs in his November 5th blog at adamduritz.countingcrows.com. It starts out talking about Guy Fawlkes Day (gotta love a guy who actually knows that holiday) and goes into a whole piece on how he almost made a jerk of himself on Election Day. The do-over paragraph is in the section about the election and his almost missing the vote. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: