Friday, February 2, 2007

We've decided about your life...

...but, sorry, we can't tell you about it.

Ever feel that someone has a grand design for you, but you have no idea what it is? Or that there is a question looming about you and your life and that someone knows the answer, but has decided you don't have the right to know? This is, unfortunately, a typical feeling for me these days.

There are so many questions right now about my job, my illness, my husband's job, where we will end up living, what we will end up doing, my son and where we want him to grow up, my family that I don't know where to start looking for the answers. Someone, somwhere must have at least one or more of the answers.

Now, I just need to find the forms to get the clearance to find out what they are.

No comments: