Sunday, September 16, 2007

An Absent Day

Today was one of those days where I am physically here, sitting in the room, but honestly I am anywhere but here.  I wish I could tell you where I've been all day, but I can't.  

What I do remember is parts of memories about thinking about my high school reunion - whihc I ended up not going to after much consternation - mostly becauese it deosn't matter how well I am feeling - something is going to happen and it will put a pall over the whole evening.  So we stayed in and I didn't sleepagain making it the 5th or 6th night in a row when I have not sept all night.  It is amazing how much a person needs to stay sane.

Well, that being the truth - here is how the erest of the afternoon went.  I pulled out the pork roast, the yam, the mushrooms and the pots and pans and went to work.  This dinner wasn't has hard as the last, but it wasn't easy. Well, to be honest, I think Eric liked it best of all.  Note to self - Sammy is not a big polemta fan. 

No comments: