Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some Changes - not many, but a few

So, not too many changes but I think they are important.

First the cosmetic changes. Yep - decided to make the banner actually fit. Hmmm...web 101 anyone? I don't know what took me so long to fix that one, but I have finally made it so the top banner fits well and shows a bit of what this site is about - me and my fascinations - nature being one of them.

The second change is the title. Yep - this is the third or fourth name change since I started way back in 2006, but there really is a reason.

In 1992 I signed onto the Internet for the very first time and I created a name. If I am honest, I created the name a long time before that when I started writing a fantasy novel that has yet to be finished. The log-on name is Liadona. From this time forward I have been Liadona in one sense or another for at least 16 years. My friends from SL call me Lia if you would like a shortened version.

My real name is Lisa Moore and I am a lot of things - but here in this space I am an artist. I write, I paint (surprising me and all who know me well), I dance, a take photographs. My hands need a way to create and this is one of the ways I want to encourage that need.

So, now we come to the final change in this Blog. If you take a look over on the right side of the blog you will see that the Flickr badge has been replaced by an Imagekind badge. Yep - I am starting to sell my photography and I would love your help. I am trying to figure out what should go up, pricing is set within the system and away we go. Just need some customers!

If you see some of my work from Flickr that hasn't made it over to ImageKind yet, let me know and I will work on getting it over. Conversely - if you see something that just should not be there, keep it to yourself JOKING! If something doesn't belong, please let me know as well.

This is going to be an interesting adventure - me and art - and I hope you will join me. At this point I think I a going to publish a work of poems I have written over the years as an e-Book/print on demand book. I should know more in the next few months. Either way, I will have published my first book before I am 40 (Turn 39 in December) an hopefully am being read.

Please let me know your thoughts! I am open to them!

Thank you,

Lia

No comments: