Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Who's Fault is it Anyway???

So, now comes the guilt game. Yep, I place myself square in that circle.

If I hadn't been so focused on my illness.

If I hadn't tried so hard to go back to work.

If I hadn't let him watch TV

If I had worked outside the home rather than inside the home (not anything I could do about this one)

If...if...if...

Lots of Ifs, no answers.

In the meanwhile, TLG knows something is going on. He has been more clingy than I have ever seen him. Its really sweet - except when there are back-to-back-to-back conference calls all day long.

So, we are now stuck in the land of in between. In between dr. visits and teacher conferences we have a fun little boy who loves Cars, Diego, puppies and helping to make the bed.

Those are our blessings.

No comments: