Monday, April 27, 2009

I seem to have fallen into a hole

And I am trying desperately to get out of it.  Somehow I have forgotten that lovely word that all 2-3 year old seem to know:

"No!" said with emphasis and clarity ensuring all around them know that they really do mean NO.  It's only later in life that we seem to learn "No, thank you." or "Not today" or, even better "Sure, I can shoehorn that into my already crammed life where I am barely holding the doors at bay.  What do you need?"

OK - sarcasm aside, there is so much that needs to be done and so much that I want to do and time always seems to run out on me.  I think I have decided that there just needs to be about 10 more hours in a day.  Yep - that's what will solve all the problems of the world.

Right?

1 comment:

Seraphine said...

the thing about having 10 more hours a day- you'll just fill that with more things to do. like they say, if you want to get something done, give it to a busy person.
if you want more time, take a lesson from your son... and say NO!