Friday, February 24, 2012

And now for something completely different...

For those of you who have read my blog this past week, thank you.  Over 1000 hits in just a few days.  Wow.  An even bigger thank you for those of you who have left comments.  It is time, however, for me to move on from this topic.

So, what next?

Well, for me I continue on as I have for quite some time now.  I am just one chapter away from finishing my most recent novel.  I think I need to focus there for right now or else it will NEVER get done.

In the meanwhile - feel free to check out the blogs of some friends of mine and the podcast I was on this week as well.

The Shared Desk - Two Writers, One Podcast and Various Points of View
Bun On The Run - What happens when you find out your pregnant RIGHT before the Olympic Trials
Philippa Ballentine - Author website
Tee Morris - Author Website
The Dreamer's Thread - Podcast Book
Designed By Starla - Book Covers a la carte
The Hobbesian Horoscope, 2/24/12 | Big Ugly Man Doll - Doug Lang

More soon.  Promise!

2 comments:

Um brasileiro said...

hy. ok.

Jet Li said...

Once again great post. You seem to have a good understanding of these themes.When I entering your blog,I felt this . Come on and keep writting your blog will be more attractive. To Your Success!
-----------------
WOW Gold RS Gold Cheap WOW Gold